About RAW Design & Consulting
Today, RAW Design & Consulting works with a team of licensed professionals to provide quality work and consultation to both the corporate market, as well as, private consumers to handle their individual needs. We currently focus our efforts on projects in the South Florida market, but gladly welcome projects from all over. Our diverse design services ensure that the specific requirements of various projects can be successfully implemented and achieved.
We seek to be innovative in the design industry and focus our efforts on client satisfaction with the ability to remain on budget and on schedule. RAW Design & Consulting provides design work for various project sizes, from small single space renovations to an entire interior build-out. Experience in the green building industry allows us the ability to apply green and eco-friendly strategies to all projects regardless of LEED certification being sought.
Read more about Renee [Renee’s Bio]
Andrew Morgan Services
Bach Design Engineers
IMARA Architectural Engineering
Torrey Jones, PA, Realtor
Renee finds it important to be involved with her local community through various means and enjoys sharing her love for design and architecture with others.
Some of her current efforts are listed below:
- Adjunct Professor at Palm Beach State College, Lake Worth, Florida teaching AutoCAD and Autodesk Revit classes for Interior Design students.
- Tutors college students in the design field on utilizing the latest 2D and 3D computer programs, including but not limited to, AutoCAD, Revit, Photoshop, and SketchUp.
- Adjunct Professor at Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton, Florida teaching Architectural Design 1 (ARC 1301) to first year architecture students in the Fall of 2013.
- Current member of the Junior League of Boca Raton, volunteering with local affiliate organizations on various duties to give back to the community.
- Previous member of the Junior League of the Palm Beaches, a women’s organization geared at empowering women through volunteer and service around the community. Renee was an active member in the Grant Writing Committee.
- Conducting additional services (pro bono) for a church expansion project located in Oakland Park, Florida, to assist the church in expanding their sanctuary to accommodate their growing congregation.